What should I do if my vehicle develops a fault or a part breaks down?
In the event of a mechanical or electrical failure, which is likely to result in a claim, you must advise the Administrator telephonically. The Administrator will recommend an approved repairer in your area who has conformed to the stringent requirements of the Administrator's quality control panel. You may choose the repairer. All repair work must be authorised in advance and carried out by an approved repairing agent as recommended by the Administrator.

Administered by:
Viva Cover (Pty) Ltd
An authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP: 42787)
VAT Registration Number 4530243569,
Company Registration Number: 2007/018990/07
Registered Address: Quadrant 2, 5th floor, The Centenary Building, 30 Meridian Drive
Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal, 4319
Underwritten by:
Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited
An authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP: 75)
VAT Registration Number: 4250138072
Ground, 2nd Tower, 102 Rivonia Rd
Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196
iX Online Motoring